Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ummmm....NO.....we didn't.

Okay....funny story. Remember my Wordless Wednesday post this week? You don't? Well where were you? harumph.....how rude.

Anyhow....well.....I might have hinted that this sweet darling little puppy MIGHT be our newest pet.....


Apr2210_0004ew


AND.....I might have meant to reveal the honest truth BEFORE I left to go out of town......then......sort of.....ran out of time. (whistling, with hands in pockets.....and eyes averted.)

Well.....ummmmm..... Please say Hello to Panda. She belongs to my Mother and Father in law. Isn't she a cutie? oh so very cute........

But I am sooooooooooooo not wanting a puppy right now. 10+ pets is enough for me right now....and I have said before, "a puppy is WAY more work than a newborn. You can put a diaper on the baby, and it doesn't chew up your stuff!"

But.....a visit from a puppy....THAT is perfect.

5 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

hehehe, I remember that one and I fell for it...I thought it was yours!!!!

The puppy is VERY cute....

Autumn said...

hahaha I kinda had a feeling it wasn't. So what kind of dog is she? She is so cute! P.S. visits from puppies are way better than visits from Yaks... just sayin!

Jeanette Verster said...

Must agree re how much work a puppy is!

bBchronicles said...

PERFECT "AND" adorable - plus I love the name!!! You have plenty to keep you busy! It's like having grandkids - enjoy them, then SEND THEM HOME!!!

bBchronicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP