Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2007

My Photography Page

MY CAMERA AND LENSES

-Canon T1i (purchased January 2010.)
-Canon Digital Rebel XTi (backup)
-Canon kit lens EFS 18-55 mm IS
-Canon kit lens EFS 18-55mm (use only with my Opteka fisheye thingy)
-Canon EF 28mm f/1.8
-Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
-Canon EF 50mm F/1.4 (my newest lens)
-Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro
-Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM

I have a HUGE interest in Photography. I have zero formal training, but I have done my fair share of self education. I am always thirsting for more knowledge about photography. There is ALWAYS more to learn. Currently, 97% of all my photos are based on natural light. I have never tried studio lighting, and have limited understanding of flash photography. It is a long term goal of mine to master some flash photography as well.

Links to my Photography Tutorials


1. When I Press The Shutter

2.
Stepping Into Their World

3.
Are You Too Centered?

4.
Sometimes Straight Is Too Common

5.
Are You and Your Camera Best friends...

6.
Would You Just Stand Still?



7.
Some discussion of flash



How I make my frames:

http://blissfullydomestic.com/photo-bliss/alternative-way-to-frame-a-photo-in-ps-elements/



How I make my watermark:

(coming soon)

1 Live It or Love It:

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Hi Corey!

I love the look and feel of your photos. I would like to know which lens that you use the most inside with your daughter? I am getting ready to purchase a lens and I am not real sure how I should invest the money. If you were going to recommend a walk around lens what would that be?

Thanks friend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP