Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~ The married couple


Jul3110_0805edit4by6web

Jul3110_0810edit4by6w

Jul3110_0715edit4by6web

Jul3110_0713edit4by6web

Jul3110_0095edit4by6web

Jul3110_0101edit4by6web

Jul3110_0783edit4by6web

Jul3110_0109edit4by6web


For more Wordless Wednesday, go HERE and HERE and HERE.

11 Live It or Love It:

Marka said...

They look quite happy and excited! And rightly so!

Artsycooper said...

These pictures are beautiful!
In reply to your comment you left on my blog, I am so impressed with 56 books in a year. Wow, wow, wow, is all I can say. I love to read, but don't think I have read 56 books in the last 10 years.

Gayle said...

You did a very nice job with the wedding. Capturing love is not an easy task, but their affection is apparent. Well done!

A balanced bike...can't say as I've ever heard of one. Then again you do research these things where I do not. My littles got the same kind of bikes as the olders. While dad may have ran behind the first few, we did not this time. It was more of a trial and crash thing. (Doesn't take too many crashes before you figure it out!). Wishing I had a little more summer for the two of them to ride.

Gayle said...

Oh, and no Internet? I believe that is against the law in some states. LOL

Christina said...

What a lovely couple! They radiate joy. :o)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

The last photo, soo adorable! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Beautiful Corey!!!! Happy WW :)

~Tabitha

Joanna said...

You did a wonderful job Corey! All of them are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Beautifully done Corey, your an amazing photographer!

Anonymous said...

I love the last ones. They look like such a sweet couple!

Maude Lynn said...

What lovely pictures of a lovely couple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP