Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My week 96

Okay folks....there has been a minor error along this "my week" journey this past year, and I somehow neglected to post a week back in March or April ish. ( I forget now.  I discovered it last week and have already forgotten which one I didn't post.  yes....I have major memory issues....let's not talk about it.)  Anyhow, I might go back and shove it in there, but the numbers will all be off, and I'm not sure I'm in the mood to fix it.  So I am skipping a title of "My week 95" and putting this one down at 96, as that is correct.  I am 8 short weeks from my two year mark  in this project.  If you add "The Kitty Project" in, I'll will have been shooting a photo a day for 3 years.  WOWZA! 

I haven't been blogging much, but I do try to keep up.  I have started posting over at Blipfoto if you are interested in checking it out.  Sometimes the photo I choose for there isn't the same as the photo I will eventually put in the "my week" collage. 

Here is the link to my Blip Journal:  http://www.blipfoto.com/Livingandloving


Now to get caught up on this project. 


myweekdiptych95web

July 23rd we were deep into our camping adventure, and it couldn't have been more fun.  I would hobble down to the river, sit under a tree and watch the kiddos play.  Sugar Bear had a major blast trying to stand up on the inflatable rafts.  So fun to watch her work so hard.  The crashes were pretty spectacular too.


Jul 23 2012_0032ew


July 24th brought more fun in the sun...in the river.  I jsut don't think my girl could get enough of these summer days.  Her swimming improved sooooooooooo much this summer between the local pool and the river.  I am not posting a picture of it, but 9 times out of 10 if you looked in the river all you saw was her little bum cheeks skim the water.  It's amazing she didn't get a sunburn on her tushie.  She loves to be under the water with her goggles, but her little bum sticks up.  So funny.

Jul 24 2012_0015ew

July 25th was a repeat of the days before.  When Sugar isn't swimming, she is fishing.  On goes the sun hat, and out she goes with the fishing pole to the best fishing spots.  I was grateful that someone was always around to help her out with the fishing, as I do not fish. I'm not sure why...but this is one of my favorite camping photos I took.  I just love it.  So peaceful.

Jul 25 2012_0020ew

July 26th was...guess what? more camping.  This time I am sharing a photo of the girls playing a game where this little sticks create a web to hold marbles, and then each kiddo takes turns pulling out a stick and hoping that no marbles fall.  Sugar loves this game.

Jul 26 2012_0094ew


July 27th was our last complete day of camping.  It was lovely indeed.  I just had to nab a shot of this little girls in silhouette.  I got one like this a few years ago.  Here they are spelling out the word "LOVE".  So cute.

Jul 27 2012_0007efb

July 28th was spent packing up camp. Oh how that is NOT our favorite part of camping.  It takes hours.  ack.  We then took one last swim, and heading out in our separate ways.  Sugar opted to stay a few days with Grandma and Grandpa, so I headed home alone.  I was shocked to see how much her chia pet grew.  I am not the best chia owner.  I can never get it to look like the one on the box.  I has bald spots, and it gets all leggy right away.  What am I don't wrong?


Jul 28 2012_0002ew

July 29th was a super relaxing day at home, and I had another surprise to behold.  The baby bunnies grew by leaps and bounds.  Their eyes opened while we were away, and they are not used to us.  We have lots of work to get them ready for new families. 

Jul 29 2012_0001ew

2 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Oh what fun! The pictures of Sugar Bear in the water remind me of when I was a little girl, rafting and swimming in the river at the bottom of my Dad's farm. Aren't the baby bunnies precious!! I love them!

Jeanette said...

Such fun!! Love the last shot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP