Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2012

52 weeks of me 2012~ weeks 45 and 46

Hello there Internets.....this blog needs to be dusted off.  I've been a busy little person, and finding myself spread a bit thin.  I even went to work this Saturday...that NEVER happens.

I'm finding myself being so very forgetful.  This self portrait project hasn't been high priority, and the week often flies by without my remembering to get the shot.  I had to get two shots this week to make up for missing out last week.  oops.

The theme was: FALL

Here is a shot of me driving in the rain. 

Nov 18 2012_0016ew
 
 
The theme for this past week was: Black and White
 
Here is a shot of me outside my home today. I think I was feeling a bit blue when I took it. I really did have a good day, but I don't look all that happy in this shot.
 
Nov 18 2012_0001ebww
 
 
The theme for this coming week is: Thankful

1 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Penny for your thoughts? I didn't think you looked unhappy, just deep in thought!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP