Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 20, 2012

52 weeks of me 2012~ Week 51

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not ashamed to say that I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for this challenge to be over with.  I really cherish the photos that this project of the past two years has brought about, and I know that my child will be ever so grateful for them in the future, but my creativity, motivation, and enthusiasm for this project is over. 

This week's theme was:  MERRY

I set up my tripod and used my remote shutter to grab a few shots of my girl and I by our tree the other night.  I did some posed.....and them just let it snap a few while be goofed off.  I adore this one.  It is so US.  Sugar is being goofy, and I'm over the moon in love with her. 

Dec 18 2012_0109efb
 
The last theme for the year is: CELEBRATE

1 Live It or Love It:

Arizaphale said...

Gosh Corey I am SO impressed by your staying power! You have totally rocked this challenge. I feel completed in awe of your commitment! And what a beautiful second to last photo. Here's wishing you a very MERRY Christmas with your family and loved ones. Can't wait to see 'Celebrate'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP