Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where on earth have I been?

Hey there folks........is anyone still checking in on me?  I know....I know....I disappeared without much warning.  I certainly did not mean to do it.  I just needed a small break....that turned into months and months.  Time flew.  WOW! 

I do keep busy over at Blipfoto.com though.  Check me out:  http://www.blipfoto.com/Livingandloving

I post over there every day.  It keeps me busy. 

I did want to share over here that Sugar Bear has just wrapped up her 2nd grade year.  WOW!  This school year was so fast.  She had a great year, and loved her teacher.  I'm so happy about that.

Here is a reminder of her on here first day of class:

Aug 29 2012_0047efb Here is the photo I took just yesterday: Jun 11 2013_0005ecollage Look at how grown up she is! sigh........I'm not ready to say that my daughter is a 3rd grader....I'm just not ready.

6 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

She is beautiful!!!!

Jessie said...

I love how her color went from turquoise to teal :) My Piper read that book and loved it too :) Welcome back - not blogging here either but I do a lot of Instagram :)

Jo Beaufoix said...

Awww she's so gorgeous hon. I can't believe they're 8 now!! And E will be 13 in August - eeek.

I love that they're so similar though. Miss M loves The Lorax, The Croods, hanging upside down, buttered pasta and Adele.

Big hugs my lovely friend. xx

Donetta said...

Hello
It is amazing how fast the days and months fly by. Your very smart to do the before and after shot. She is growing up so fast. I trust your well and that all of you are having a nice summer. I too have been away from blog life for some time. It is a season of life. I am glad that the seasons spin around. Be happy and blessed.
D

Janet said...

How beautiful Sugar Bear is. And how she has grown. Having followed your blog for so long, I can see - why, she's practically a young lady!

Beth Cotell said...

Hey! It's great to see you in my reader again! Sugar Bear is as gorgeous as always and yes, time really does fly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP