Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Whoopie....I Won AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY! YESSSS WAYYYYYYY!!!!! I totally won again. I just got an email from Kerry over at The Ten o'clock Scholar, and I won her super cool Mother Goose Book. Woo Hoo....winning is fun! I feel like the chosen one. :) I guess the hours I spent fighting a Dial-up Connection to enter as many contests as I could has paid off.

I'd like to encourage you to go on over and check out her Blog. She has some interesting posts where she really encourages you to think.
I personally enjoyed this post a lot. I can relate to it very much. Sometimes it seems that as we grow and take advantage of modern technology, we can forget our roots.

Thanks again Kerry! I really look forward to getting this book. What a great prize!

2 Live It or Love It:

Jen said...

Corey, thanks for stopping by my blog, you have such an adorable child! I'll be stopping back by again for sure.

Laura said...

Wow, Corey! You're on a roll! Woohoo!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP