Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 24, 2008

Blissful Framing

You might have noticed that I tend to frame the photos I put on my blog. If you at all interested in the how and why behind it, come on over to Blissfully Domestic, and read my most recent contribution. Soon I'll be sharing my method for making a watermark, and saving for the Web.

4 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

I'm the last person on the earth without Photo Shop, but I do have PhotoImpact and I can make frames. I think you are right, it does make them more appealing. Now I just need to take the time to not be lazy. I'd actually like my photos bigger which would require a different layout and I don't know where to get one.

Christina said...

Interesting...I had always just assumed you did your framing with Blogger's settings! That's how I do the black borders on my blog, I just tweaked the code to give it a wider frame.

Susie said...

I just saved the framing post for the day (probably christmas) that I will actually have my hot little hands on photoshop. For now it's oh-so-slow-so-I-rarely-use-it picnik.
I'm looking forward to the watermark lesson--I really want one!

Aunt Julie said...

I'm not sure if I told you this. My daughter is a college freshman majoring in Studio Art-Photography. She'll be interested in this resource-thanks! And BTW, don't forget that we're starting a Great New Pop'rs Halloween Giveaway at my place today...22 different, fun prizes. And even Previous Winners like you are eligible, too...Come play, today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP