Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~Into the Mist

Nov3007002ew

Nov3007005ew

Nov3007007ew

For more Wordless Wednesday go HERE and HERE!

37 Live It or Love It:

on the Rock said...

Love these shots! My hair would get really frizzy in that mist!

eastcoastlife said...

Wow! What magnificent views! Looks so unreal!

chartao said...

Bravo!!!

Incredible photos!

Gayle said...

Again, nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Corey. Oregon looks a lot like our Antrim Coast! I hope I can visit one day! xx

jams o donnell said...

What superb photos! Beautiful.

Cath said...

Beautiful. I played too - both blogs. Cath's Cradle blogpost is up - Reflections blogpost scheduled in half an hour.

Anonymous said...

What terrific pics - well done.

Happy WW

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures and wish I were there. *SIGH*

Arizaphale said...

You've caught that perfectly. Well done.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are amazing shots! :) Mine is posted HERE. Hope you drop by! Happy WW!~

Anonymous said...

Can I just say WOW! These are beautiful...that first one especially! I just can't get over that gorgeous light!

Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos!

mimi11460 said...

Great photo nice entry..see mine if you can thanks.

Autumn said...

Beautiful! Great shots Corey.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Wow Corey they are gorgeous. The third one especially is full of wonder and awe. You are amazing young lady. :D

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Stunning!

Christina said...

Gorgeous! Truly, truly gorgeous. Have I told you before that I'm envious of your beaches?

Tabitha Blue said...

So pretty. Looks like a vacation!

Killlashandra said...

Awesome morning mist! That first shot is just stellar. You sure picked the right morning to take a walk with the camera. :)

Susie said...

Those are Great pictures! I could actually feel the mist on my face. Wonderful!

Deb said...

Those are gorgeous, Corey! They should be on one of those posters with an inspirational quote or something. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Just Lovely. No words needed.

Susie said...

Fantastic! I'm always amazed at how in the world people take good pictures, but these are beyond amazement-they are perfect.
Wow, Corey! I'm really impressed.

Miss Patti said...

love it

Irene said...

Those are amazing!!!!!

Rachel said...

Oh my world. Oh my. Corey, those are just stunning.

Anonymous said...

Makes me wish I was there.

Donetta said...

Oh so soothing . Hello you. I'll catch up.

Tabitha Blue said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing. I know you're busy right now... so have a Happy Thursday, the weekend is almost here!!

Maude Lynn said...

Beautiful!

AnnD said...

Oh. My. God.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful. I wish I could look out my window and see that every day. Thank you for sharing.

holly said...

oh i so want to BE there. let me try it...

tinka tinka tee...

no, still here.

tinka tinka tee....

no, still here. frig.

dangit! i wanna be at the friggin beach!!!

i need more fairy dust or something.

Rose said...

Wow! Perfect for Wordless Wednesday and Theme Thursday! What BEAUTIFUL photographs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP