Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meowza....wowza....

......has kitty been busy!


Day 50
(faxing, faxing, faxing ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY!)



Oct2109_0001ew


Day 51
(Amazingly beautiful fall day. Had to take some time to stop and sit a spell.)



Oct2209_0002ew


Day 52
(Infant/child CPR class is NOT a laughing matter, but we had a little fun.)



Oct2309_0035ew


Day 53
(Happy birthday to a very special little Niece.)


Oct2409_0048ew


Day 54
(Kitty got a little too close to our monster Jack! Don't worry, Sugar saved him.)


Oct2509_0137ew


Day 55
(rain rain....go away.....)


Oct2609_0001ew


Day 56
(If you can't beat em'.....Join em'.....floating away in a puddle.)


Oct2709_0002ew

In case you are wondering....that brings us to October 27th....whew....how on earth did I get so behind in my posting of Kitty?????

8 Live It or Love It:

bBchronicles said...

These really crack me up! My favorite: "Mouth to Mouth"! ! ! LOVE IT! You're so creative! Thanks for the giggle.

Jeanette said...

Oh LOL those are brilliant!

Autumn said...

I love this project.

Gayle said...

Floating in the puddle was a very clever idea.

Denise Karis said...

awwww not all are loading for me! i love the blur and colors of number 2!

Christina said...

hey kitty kitty! That little cat gets around more than anyone else I know. :o)

secret agent mama said...

I absolutely LOVE this series, Corey.

Any plans to print it, once it's done?

Anonymous said...

Who carves jack-o-lanterns that cool? WHO?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP