Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Been Busy.....

Busy being AWESOME, that is! :)

-Monday, I spent a good portion of the day walking around with horse POOP on my bum at work. Yeah....obviously only ONE of my friends read my most recent
"25 random things....." post, or else they would have TOLD me that I had poop on my butt. Right? (Number 14 says it all!) I mean seriously, people! Don't you think I would want to know? However, most of them stated that they just hadn't noticed.....which made us all wonder why "H", who was the one to tell me about the poopy tush, was looking at my hiney in the first place. Hmmmmm.......

-Last night, I placed a call to someone I don't know very well so that I could RSVP for Sugar Bear and I to attend her daughter's birthday party this weekend, cause I am totally awesome like that. I actually RSVP, people! Oh yes....I do! No one answered the phone, so it went to voice mail. I proceeded to say about 6 words before I choked on my own spit, and spent about a minute coughing and sputtering on my message. Yeah! I'm sexy like that.

-THEN....this morning, I'm nearly half way to Sugar's school when she says, "Hey mom! Where's the other half of my bagel?" I quickly look at the console where it used to be....then look down at the front of my shirt where it is nicely stuck using Sunbutter, and Nutella as glue! AWESOME!

I don't think anyone could be cooler than me this week, but if you have a fun tidbit to share, please do so in the comments. I'd love to know that I'm not the only one who just can't be any more FABULOUS, if I tried! :)

10 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

My life is so boring compared to yours....:)

Autumn said...

omg this post cracked me up. When I used to work in an office I was leaning way over a cabinet to reach for something when my supervisor started busting out laughing. I turned to look at her as she proceeded to tell me my pants had a rip all the way across one cheek of my pants! I had walked around all morning with my hiney hanging out and no one said a word! LOL so there... at least it was just something on your hiney and not your actual hiney hanging out... feel better now?

Jessie said...

I have to agree with Marcelle, I am just plain boring. Sounds like quite the week mama :)

Lisa said...

Freaking funny.
Love it!

Megan Cobb said...

NUTELLA! Yay! You were just saving some for later.

I forgot to send Valentines to school with Matthew today. I'm awesome.

To get revenge, he just went through my visiting neighbor's purse, got out her gum, chewed it all, and stuck it back, pre-chewed, into her purse. He's pretty awesome, too. And soooo classy, don't you think?

Kimberly said...

LOL. You definitely win this week. Hands down. ;)

Anonymous said...

I spotted some horse poop on my friend's butt the other day. Nice butt Corey. Heehee. -H
P.S. I'm counting on you to return the favor some day.

Christina said...

Hehehehe! And this is why we love you, Corey...for reminding us that we ALL have moments like this!

Jen said...

You crack me up. Yes, you win.

Anonymous said...

I showed up to kindergarten registration totally prepared with V's passport and a sticky note of emergency numbers. Somehow I was the only one who didn't know about the 10-page packet we were supposed to pick up at orientation. It's no horse poop, but it was super embarrassing, especially as a former teacher myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP