Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

My week 62

myweekdiptych61web


November 28th didn't really bring anything that special, but I do love our drive home each day. It is fun to chat about what we have done while apart. Then we get the mail, and Sugar likes to climb up into the front seat and read the mail on the way up the driveway. Fun times.


Nov2811_0003ew

November 29th found me late to take a photo. I decided to snap this quick shot while making Sugar Bear's lunch. I pack her lunch and snack each day. The food at school is awful. Even if it wasn't.....it would be hard for Sugar as she is picky picky picky!!!!!! She does love these, though. yum!

Nov2911_0004ew

November 30th found us trying to get our Christmas decorating started. We need to find Sugar's advent calendar. Why do I always wait until the last minute to get this stuff together. I also had to wrap 25 Christmas/Winter books for Sugar Bear's count down to Christmas. I don't like the wrapping, but the end result is fun. This shot is a quick snap of Sugar's stocking.


Nov3011_0004ew

December 1st started our count down to Christmas. This is a shot of the tree that resides in Sugar's room, and the 25 wrapped books just waiting to be opened one per night until Christmas. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......I love this time of year.


Dec0111_0010ew

December 2nd was quite a day. The photo I put in the collage cracks me up. It says so much about a lot of things....but mostly it is just perfect for my friend Kim. She is a nut and love her. Work can make us all bananas and it is always good to get a laugh at work. This was a hard day. it was the last day of work for a friend....and we sent her off well, but she is greatly missed. love you Heather! ♥


December 3rd was a perfect sort of Saturday. It started off with a wonderful frost. I adore taking photos in the frosty weather. Sugar even let me grab some of her. I hope to share those soon. This one spoke to me, though. I love the yummy bokeh. ♥ Later we went to town to see the Christmas Opry. It is such a fun tradition. This year was all the more special, as Sugar's cousins had a small part in it.

Dec0311_0023ew

December 4th was a stay at home day. I had 478956 things to get done, and I was pretty successful. The Hubby had been done on a hunting trip since Wednesday, and Sugar was all the more excited to have slumber parties in mama's bed. I snapped this shot soon after I noticed this darling scene. Sugar was waiting in my bed for me to finish brushing my teeth. She was excited to read that night's Christmas story. Toby Cat always loves to join us.

Dec0411_0004ew


I couldn't have asked for a better week. ♥ I am so blessed.

2 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

Looks like a lovely week. I hope you are enjoying this holiday season... I'm having a hard time being present... but I'm trying really hard for Bug.

Gayle said...

It's been a couple years now of following your family, and every year I say to myself I'm going to do the book thing and then I forget. You'll have to send me a reminder in November! LOL So glad that you had a good week. Here's to many more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP