Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I.........

I am…..Corey

I want…..to be truly known.

I have…..so many reasons to feel blessed.

I wish…..I could read, sew, knit, and edit pictures all at the same time.

I hate…..the word "HATE".

I miss…..chubby baby cheeks, and sweet little fat thighs.

I fear…..that I'll fail to be the example that best serves those around me.

I feel…..the pressure of the unknown.

I hear…..rain and wind.

I smell…..rain and damp soil.

I crave…..ICE CREAM! (it makes no sense....I know this.)

I search…..for more hours in the day to do all the wonderful things life has to offer.

I wonder…..what is next.

I regret…..nothing. It's a waste of time.

I love…..deeply.

I ache…..because I am not in good physical condition.

I care…..sometimes more than I should about what other's might think of me.

I always…..remind myself whose opinion matters most.

I am not…..typical....or normal....or usual.

I believe…..that I am the "me" I'm meant to be.

I dance…..for my girl. It is always a silly dance.....intended to make her smile.

I sing…..all the time. There is a song in my heart....and in my head.

I cry…..more easily since becoming a mother. It just opens your heart, and makes one more vulnerable.

I don’t always…..get things done in a timely fashion. Procrastination is a bad habit.

I fight…..when I feel defensive. If I feel like fighting....I usually need to take a good look at ME!

I write…..less than I'd like. I miss blogging.

I never….say "NEVER" anymore.

I listen…..when I'm not talking....which isn't often enough.

I need…..to change the above. Listen more....talk less.

I am happy…..to be who I am....where I am....and where I'm going.

5 Live It or Love It:

inkyblog said...

love this - i always love to know more about you xoxox

ps mind if i copy your format? my blog is sadly neglected these days :)

Jen said...

Beautiful post Corey. I like you too :)

Arizaphale said...

I relate to many of these...

Gayle said...

Regret is a waste of time.

I love this post. Good to refect on ourselves.

Jessie said...

Great post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP