Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Feeling Rather SPECIAL!

WOW! I am beginning to really feel like part of the blogging community. I feel so very blessed to be given the opportunity to reach out to people all around the world and share the joys of life. Recently, I have been showered with blogging awards from many of my blogging buddies. I appreciate each and every gesture so very much. I wish I had time to post about each one individually, but life is just getting crazy around my neck of the woods. I do not value these any less just because I have to address them all in one post like this. Thank you my dear friends! Each moment when I received an award made my life a little brighter, and with the amount of stress I have been under....such things are VERY much cherished.


It appears that I make people smile from time to time. At least Deb at Mom of 3 Girls, and Sheryl at Taking The Challenge think so!

I'd love to pass this on to a few ladies that always seem to make me smile when I read their blogs:
-Heidi at Everyday Cookies.....I love my crafty neighbor!
-MaryAnn over at Mountaineer Mommy.
-We Are Reilly, is always a good place for me to get a smile. We have a lot in common.




Both Donetta and Jo at Jo Beaufoix, think I am a total STAR, and I have to say I agree with them. At least my face is shiny, and I feel a bit pointy lately.
I'd like to give a few stars out as well:
-Lauren, as she is a star in my book.
-In the Life of Child. I love how sweet, helpful and caring this mama is.



The fabulous Jo at Jo Beaufoix thinks I hit the mark. Now that right there is a compliment. She actually thinks I hit what I am aiming at....my question is...what the heck I am aiming for. Can anyone tell me?
Here are few bloggers that I think his the mark as well:
-Megan over at Pyreflies over Zanarkand. Her wit and photography hit the mark for me.
-Bellevelma, over at Running With Books, just kills me every time I read her posts. I love her creativity.

There are so many other great bloggers out there. I know that these awards go around and around. I would send them right back to the bloggers that sent them to me also. Is it just me...or this a great thing...this blogging stuff. We are so so blessed, and LIFE IS GOOD!

6 Live It or Love It:

Maude Lynn said...

Am I crazy, or did you change your header? It looks great!

Congratulations on the awards!

Anonymous said...

I'm new to blogging and having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Corey! How sweet of you to think of me! (How could you not, I go up and down our road like a crazy woman, stiring up more dust than the rest!) You make ME smile...I love reading of your mothering adventures with Sugar Bear, it always brings precious memories of my little girls to mind. Thank you for that!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check these out. Thanks for stopping by. It will be too cute if Sugar Bear starts saying "think think" with the tapping one day. M is 2.5. She's such a blessing. I can tell yours is too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats Corey, you are looking rather bedazzled these days : ) And every single award very well earned I might add!

Thanks for passing on the 'Star' award to me! That was a pick me up I really needed today. It's hard to feel like a star with your face buried in a box of Kleenex! Achooo!!! : (

Bellevelma said...

Thank you Corey! I have been so incredibly busy lately that I haven't had time to read other's blogs or comment and FINALLY tonight I have a bit of a breather.

I just saw this and wanted to say thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP