Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Snowy Captures

Nov2310_0281ew
These have been sitting in my drafts just waiting to be shared since Thanksgiving. I just haven't been in the blogging mood these days. So busy with life....and not really finding the time to share. Life is so good...and these pictures remind me of how I've been feeling lately.
Nov2310_0276ew

Blessed......so very blessed. I mean, seriously, it doesn't get anymore more amazing. What a wonderful world in which we live. We couldn't even dream of anything more incredible than a sunny, yet snowy day.
Nov2310_0270ew

The mix of the beautiful, white snow....and the sparkling light....sigh......perfect!

Nov2310_0263ew

Then, as it begins to melt you get those wonderful drops of ice cold water all around, hanging from anything and everything.

Nov2310_0225ew

I love capturing those orbs of H2O.

Nov2310_0222ew

Lastly, the mix of the whitest of white....and the greenest of green, and the pops of RED. sigh.......it is fabulous.

Nov2310_0055ew


Love love love it!


P.S Blogger has been a bit of a jerk lately, and won't make my font bigger. :(

2 Live It or Love It:

April said...

I sure do love snowy captures too!!! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. I'm a sucker for pops of color so the last one is my favorite, but they're all so artistic. Happy New Year, Corey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP