Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Week 11

Oh my heavens...how did I get so far behind on this project? Here it is nearly the 1st of January, and I haven't even posted about so many wonderful things we've done in December.

myweekdiptych12web




The first shot was taken on December 12th, while Sugar Bear was decorating the tree in her room. This year we slowly added ornaments as we gathered them for a box here....or a box there. This one is a new one from her Grandma. What a darling little angel.

The second shot was taken on December 13th. This week is observation week at the Dance School. What a treat to be able to watch Sugar Bear do her thang, in class. Her bridge is getting better and better. ♥

The third shot was taken on December 14th. The Hubby was a little bored waiting for the Pacific Coast crab season to start, so he busied himself setting up setting up A LOT of Christmas lights around our yard. It really made coming home from a long day at work more fun.

The fourth shot was taken on December 15th. This picture just cracks me up. Sugar is doing a pop-up with her dance teacher. The look on her face is just priceless. :)

The fifth shot was taken on December 16th. Oooooo lunch out with friends. sigh....good stuff.

The sixth shot was taken on December 17th at Sugar Bear's school Christmas Party. It was such fun, and I'm so glad I have a job that is flexible enough to allow me the time to be a part of it.

The seventh shot was taken on December 18th at my niece's 6th birthday party. Woo Hoo....can you say, "POOL PARTY!" good times!

3 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

I'm quite confident that your 2011 is going to be filled with just as many good times.

Christina said...

Hehe! I am so giggling at Sugar's cute little "pop-up" face!! And salivating over whatever it is you had for lunch that day with your friend. Here's to a new year filled with even more and even better good times. :o)

Marka said...

Great dance photographs!

I've got two dance shows coming up to photograph, with a new lens even! And I've conned/volunteered my sister into helping, 'cause I'm gonna wind up with thousands of photographs between the rehearsal and the shows.

Here's to a great 2011!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP