Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

My week 12

myweekdiptych13web

The first shot was taken on December 19th........love the pretty heart bokeh!

The second shot was taken on December 20th when I was capturing even more shots for a local physical therapy office.

The third shot was taken on December 21st while I was on an extremely stormy drive along the coast. I was bummed to have such ugly weather that day, but I have to admit that I think the ocean is beautiful no matter what the weather.

The fourth shot was taken on December 22nd at my neighbor's house, during our gingerbread house making party. BEST DAY EVER!

The fifth shot was taken on December 23rd. I had so much to get done before Christmas, and Sugar spent the day playing by herself. She isn't a fan, but did a good job keeping out of my hair.

The sixth shot was taken on December 24th. Christmas Eve......leaving out the cookies for Santa.

The seventh shot was taken on December 25th. I'm not sure if you can tell or not...but was pretty excited about opening presents. ♥


Whew...okay...we are all caught up on this project. :) Yea me!

2 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

Happy New Year to you and Sugar Bear....may all your dreams come true..I still have Sugar's picture that I got a year ago in my wallet..time for an update me thinks!!

Beth Cotell said...

Love that last shot! Her expression is priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP