Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Week 42

myweekdiptych43web



July 17th I returned home from shooting a wedding, and was greeted by my sweet kitty, Toby. He will be turning 11 this week. He has been my little buddy for such a long time. I like this picture because it is totally Toby. He only likes to be held when it is HIS idea. He wasn't really enjoying this photo shoot. I used my remote shutter to grab this shot for my 52 weeks of me project.
Jul1711_0024ew

July 18th was a rainy Monday in July, but it was a good day. My dad came back down to my house to start some work on our property. It was annoying that it rained, as it made a bit of a mud mess out of my yard, but I was really glad to get this project going. Unfortunately.....after about 1.5 hours, I got a call that halted all progress. We needed permission from a local Indian tribe to continue to dig. Bummer. We spent the rest of the day trying to locate our septic tank. Good Times!

Jul1811_0019ew

July 19th was a day at home.....and I can't remember why. Darn it. That's why I can't let too much time go between taking the pictures and posting about them. I do know that this was the first day we tried out our "balloon animal kit". Boy oh boy.....that is fun. A little frustrating for Sugar to try to hold them and twist, but she does like making the faces on them. oh wait...I know why we had to stay home....the archaeologist was coming to our house sometime that day. Yeah....that was why. She came....and cleared us for more digging.


Jul1911_0004ew

July 20th I went to work, and Sugar Bear went to day care. That evening....we went for a bike ride together. It was a glorious summer evening....just how we like it. :)

Jul2011_0015ew

July 21st, papa, my day returned to resume the property project. This time Sugar Bear spent some time with him in the backhoe. It is always fun to be Papa's little helper. He got all the work done, and it looks great.

Jul2111_0053ew

July 22nd was another day at home. I had a summer cold, and just didn't feel like going anywhere. We whipped out a new board game, and had some fun. It is called Mystery Garden, and it is a fun game. It is helping Sugar with her ability to ask questions to narrow something down. It's fun!

Jul2211_0008ew

July 23rd The Hubby, Sugar Bear and I went to the beach. It was windy....I mean MAJORLY windy. Like 25 MPH wind. It was cold, cold, cold!!!! The Hubby and the dog played with a training toy. Sugar ran around being a kid, and I took pictures of it all. As we wandered down the beach I noticed something near the edge of the water. It turned out to be about 2 dozen long stem roses...some white...some red. It was a beautiful sight....in a really sad sort of way. I'm sure someone set them to sea in memory of someone who passed away. It was emotional to see them rolling in the surf.
Jul2311_0078ew

1 Live It or Love It:

Jen said...

That last shot takes my breath away. It is beautiful in so many ways.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP