Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 19, 2012

52 Weeks of ME 2012~ Week 20

The theme/prompt for this week was:  Hobbies or Interests

I am pleased to announce that I'm back up and running with my computer.  It was so hard to be without for so long.  My main hobby (photography) is really hard to continue without my computer.  I now have 63 bazzillion photos to deal with. 

I did manage to get a shot for this week's theme today.  It was fun to do a multiple exposure for this.  I have lots of hobbies and interests. 

May 19 2012_0022collagew

Pets....particularly BABY BUNNIES!

Knitting or crocheting

Photography

and Reading.

  So much to do....so little time. That's why I love the multiple exposure for this one. I am always struggling to figure out how I can get more done in a day. I wish I could do it alllllll at the same time.

3 Live It or Love It:

cat said...

Stunning interpretation

Jeanette said...

That's so clever!

Gayle said...

How in the hell did you do that? I am in awe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP