Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2012

My Week 82

myweekdiptych82web April 23rd was a normal Monday. Sugar was OVER the top excited to show me the pot holder she finished up knitting at school. It is her first complete project. She is so very proud. It was an EARLY Mother's Day gift. My favorite color as well.
Apr2312_0006ew


April 24th I left work early to give some newborn photography a go. This little punkin gave me a run for my money. He absolutely WOULD.NOT.SLEEP. Newborns make 83 bazzilion faces when they are awake, and their little limbs never stop moving. WOW what a challenge. I did adore this little yawn though. So cute.

Apr2412_0028ew

April 25th was yet another typical Wednesday. Sugar Bear hangs out at a friend's house on Wednesday afternoons. She loves it. She surprised me with the amazing chalkboard drawing when I stopped to pick her up. I love, love, love it.

Apr2512_0202ew

April 26th found me ready to give the newborn little honey another try. We ramped up the heat, and mama nursed him like crazy, and we finally got him to sleep. Sigh......so much easier. whew.....

Apr2612_0079ew


April 27th was a friday. And.....I played with baby bunnies when I got home from work. And that's all I remember. It's been toooooooo long.

Apr2712_0216ew

April 28th was a stunning day. The Hubby, Ivy dog, Sugar Bear and I went for a hike along the coast. It was perfect. I love days like that.

Apr2812_0030ew

April 29th was another birthday party. April was the month of kid birthday parties for sure. We had one every single weekend, and sometimes two. This was a pool party, and the kids LOVED it. Sugar hadn't been in the water since summer, so she was super duper excited. I nabbed lots of shots but this one of a friend's little brother caught my eye. He is over the top adorable. ♥

Apr 29 2012_0026ew

1 Live It or Love It:

Susan said...

Oh, LOVE the chalk drawing and the CUTE bunny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP