Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Week 84

myweekdiptych84web


May 7th was......ummmmmm....Monday! ack.....It is bad that my computer was down, and I am unable to remember anything awesome about this day. It appears that the sky was gray. I remember taking this photo as I walked from my truck to the house when I got home from work. I also remember that we had prepared a "show and share" presentation for Sugar about Rhododendrons. Did you know that honey made from the nectar of a Rhododendrons can be toxic and make people sick? Interesting, yes? (oh yes...now I remember.) I had tons of energy, so I mowed the lawn AND washed my truck after work. That sort of thing NEVER happens.

May 07 2012_0008ew


May 8th was a busy, busy, busy day. I grabbed a quick snap of Sugar Bear and I reflected on our newly clean truck. I am horrible about washing my truck. It had been 6 months.


May 08 2012_0013ew

May 9th Sugar Bear and I were surprised to find that The Hubby had made a temporary home for our baby quail. He worked so hard to make it safe for them. He even buried the wire so animals could dig through to get them. It ain't pretty....but it worked.

May 09 2012_0003ew

May 10th we were honored to attend an open house for a couple wonderful photographer friends. They had a great photo exhibit at one of our local libraries. It looked GREAT! We were so proud of our girls. :)

May 10 2012_0004ew


May 11th was THE.BEST.DAY.EVER!   Okay....so maybe not the best day, but it was fantabulous.  ♥ There was a Mother's Day Tea in the First Grade Class, and it blessed my heart a thousand times over.  Sugar Bear makes everything better.  EVERYTHING!  I am the luckiest mama in the world.  I had to use flash to get the shot, as the lights were off in the class.  We had candlelight tea.  :)  After the tea, we joined a mama/daughter set of friends to go see "Chimpanzee" in the theatre.  ♥  Perfect for Mother's Day weekend.

May 11 2012_0018ew

May 12th...wellll....I can't remember exactly what we did, but I do remember spending a good deal of time outside. Sugar has been playing outside so very much these days. It's the way it should be. :)

May 12 2012_0074ew


May 13th was HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ WE spent the majority of the morning outside loving on nature, and then we went to a local student production of "Hansel and Gretel". After....a mama/daughter dinner out. It couldn't have been better. Sugar presented me with a darling Elephant (piggy) bank she painted just for me. She knows I love elephants. I've got a good kid. Yes I do. ♥

May 13 2012_0026ew

5 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

Wow--that last picture--WOW! What kind of plant is it?

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can comment again!

Gayle said...

I've been away for so long. I don't think my reader is updating your posts. Seems like you have the same problems with me.

You've been having some really good times. Every time I read your words about Sugar I think of my Olivia and she deserves me like you give yourself to your daughter. I have to work on that.

On a side note...you have to change the settings so when we comment it "opens in a new tab". When I comment on one post I have to go back and start over to comment on another post and with my slow internet I just can't do that. (Sorry...it's my simple request so I can talk to you more!!).

Corey~living and loving said...

I'll see what I can do, Gayle. :)

Nigel Samways said...

Great blog youu have

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP