Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunday Citar~ I Really Was Listening....Honest!





Welcome to Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Tabitha @ FreshMommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.


“The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.”~ Ellen Parr

Jan2110_0003ew

Jan2110_0005ew

Jan2110_0006ew

Jan2110_0009ew

16 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

So true! That's a good one to remember on those boring days :)

sema said...

Beautiful Quote!
Amazing photos!
Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

we drink our coffee the same way..lots and lots!! LOL Great photos!!!

Marcelle said...

Quote is beautiful..
Such stunning/breathtaking/amazing photo's.
You simply are the best in blogland when it comes to photo's...you should start an online course - I will be your first student.

nuts said...

wow, wonderful photographs here? are you a coffee addict? we belong...:)

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

great quote!... definitely something worth remembering!

jp said...

something so simple can be so pretty!

septembermom said...

Creativity helps make the every day something special. Great quote@

Unknown said...

You inspire me : ). Thank you. PS Now I could totally go for a cuppa!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Fabulous quote!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Lovely! xx

Unknown said...

I agree with what Marcelle said, and where were you? Studying????

Gayle said...

Stuck in a class? Hope the coffee was good! :)

Christina said...

Ok, I'm curious - what's the story behind the photos???

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, love it!!! Were you really paying attention?? LOL

mrsmouthy said...

Wow, I have been in that hotel conference room so many times, drinking that same coffee and reading that same, dry, recycled-ideas book. But still, I always looked forward to the change of pace on those days...though I don't think I ever snapped artsy photos during one of those conferences!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP