Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 3, 2011

Totally Good

-a break from the rain.


-seeing a long time friend, and having it feel like home.

-laughing, giggling....being silly.

-"missed you" hugs.

-pressure cooker sweet and sour meatballs over rice. YUM!

-sleeping in.

-a new vertical mouse that is totally saving my poor wrist. (thumbs up!)

-having some really exciting adventures coming up soon!

-ice cream.....yeah.....always ice cream!

-seeing Sugar Bear get excited over the simple things, like popcorn.....or a picture she made me at school.

-zoobles....man...those things are cute!

-hand me down bicycles.


-watching food TV.

-meeting the new principle at Sugar's school and feeling a wonderful sense of hope among the school staff.

-getting a simple little homemade gift from a new friend for Christmas, when you never imagined she would ever do such a thing.

-having a lovely stack of books by my beside. All given to me by book appreciating friends.

-knowing that tonight I have a super snuggly Sugar Bear asleep in my bed. I'm off to join her....can't think of anything better! ♥

4 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

You are the Queen of Happy Thoughts and Good Times. Whenever I am overwhelmed I read your posts and I am reminded to cherish the little things. I am so luck that my two youngest can totally entertain each other for hours if I need them to. In fact, they can go solo if necessary. Then again, sometimes I wish my five kids were more needy. I've taught them to be a little "too" independent. I am so glad life is going good for you.

Autumn said...

Fabulous list! Our visit was so great and just the pick me up I needed. Hope this week is a good one for you.

Maude Lynn said...

Snuggles are the best!

Christina said...

that is some very good stuff indeed! Your blog is GOOD STUFF...I always feel so happy after coming here. :)
Vertical mouse?? hmmm, very interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP