Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Week 30

myweekdiptych31web



April 24th was Easter Sunday.....and somehow (I do know how) I deleted all the photos I took of Sugar Bear with her Easter Basket, and during her egg hunt. Yup....lovely, but surprisingly....I've handled it fairly well. They are gone, and that's all there is to it. I have the memories in my head, and that will have to do. Happily, I do still have the photos I took my Sugar Bear and her cousins in their new hot tub on Easter afternoon. They had a blast, and it was wonderful to capture some shots of the joy.

April 25th found me accidentally trying to starve myself. Seriously, folks....feeding myself and my family has become such a hardship lately. Yes, we can afford the food.....I just can't find the time to shop for it....or produce a nice dinner. I'm so very tired by the time I get home, I can hardly find the motivation to cook. I do get a second wind about 10pm each night...but it does me no good. Dinner is FAR over by then. This shot was taken of my Arby's roastbeef sandwich at lunch time. I had forgotten to bring a lunch to work......yet again. sigh....

April 26th was full of meetings and workshops. This particular day was a beginning of a "planning process" for our 2011-2012 work year. It is a very worth while process, but it can be a bit daunting, and I don't really do my best thinking in the afternoon. I grabbed this shot during a break. I was in great need of a H2O pick me up.

April 27th rained....yet again....and I just didn't find anything inspiring in that day what so ever. I was busy with both work, and preparing for the carnival at Sugar' school. It wasn't until I got home at the end of my day that I realized I hadn't nabbed a shot for the day. So Ivy posed for me, and we called it good.

April 28th made me smile. Ages ago, The Hubby had taken apart an old pair of binoculars, and given Sugar Bear the prisims and the eye pieces to experiment with. Sugar wanted to take one of the eye pieces to school for show and tell, so she did. That night on the way home, I kept cracking up when she put it up to her eye. I just had to get a shot of it. tee hee...silly girl.

April 29th finally arrived. The day we'd been looking forward to. School Carnival night. A great time was had by all, and Sugar Bear just loved the big slide. :)

April 30th was a quite Saturday at home. I love those. I know the baby bunnies show up often lately, but seriously, our life really seems to revolve around the bunnies, and our pup. ♥ This is Sugar and Moe. She is convinced that Moe is a boy and that he loves her so much that he wants to marry her. What a goonie girl she is. Gosh I love her.....and apparently....so does Moe.


2 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

Looks like it was a good week. Love the shot of Sugars big EYE.. teehee.:)

Jessie said...

Love the slide too :) I am still sporting a "slide burn" on my elbow from going down with Ruby Easter weekend. To see that smile on her face was worth it though. That shot of Sugar Bear with the prism is cool! Love it! Sweet Ivy, how can't you not say aww when you get such beautiful shots of her. Have a great Friday Corey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP