Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

OH how I torture her.....

May0111_0130ew

tee hee....okay...okay...so it isn't THAT bad!

May0111_0133ew

I think she loves it as much as I do. ♥ I still like the one in my banner best. It was a spontaneous moment captured perfectly forever. These....are just a recreation. But oh my....look how much she has grown.

The second photo is my submission for Fabulous Friday, as it is my favorite photo I took this week.

7 Live It or Love It:

Susan said...

Oh my, this is so funny!!! Great capture♥

Brooke said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these :D You nailed it. That one if your banner is PRICELESS! Love the eyes.. hee.

Amanda Pfeifer said...

found your blog from the Fabulous Friday challenge.. it's great!

and that picture is fantastic! LOVE IT!

She has changed alot in the two pictures... is it the same frog? I wouldn't know. But so very cool that they are both bigger :)

Linda said...

TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Corey! I love this shot. I'd like to post it as part of the Fab Five. Are you able to send me a web sized version? scarlettmcd at gmail.com Thanks!

Jennifer said...

You won Fabulous Friday Corey!!! Congrats!

Marcelle said...

She's LOVING it...she really is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP