Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 2, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Thirty-nine

I'm a week behind. I just figure...one of these weeks, I'll take two pictures, but it isn't gonna happen this week.

Can you tell I'm tired?

Sept3011_0007ew

I don't even care that I look like a big heap of UCK in this shot. I'm just too tired to care these days.

3 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

No you do NOT look like Uck.. you look like a beautiful woman. Love the light circles on your face. :)

Jessie said...

Gorgeous! I am so sorry about your work friend Corey.

inkyblog said...

natural and gorgeous - and just plain nice to know xoxxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP