Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 11, 2012

52 Weeks of ME 2012- Week Six

The Theme/Prompt for week six was: DARK

I had no way of knowing that the theme/prompt of the week was going to be so very fitting in my life. I found myself in quite a dark, dismal, gloomy mood Tuesday night. Lately there has been a series of bad news regarding the health of children people I care about....care about. Children getting cancer.....and children who might have cancer....but they aren't sure. It is getting to me. There is just something about cancer....in children.....that makes me feel so very vulnerable. Cancer in general is scary. Cancer in children.....freaks me the FREAK out! This control freak does not like feeling like I can't control things. Cancer just can't be controlled. or predicted....or prevented, really. See....we are just plain vulnerable to it. sigh.....

So while sitting in my truck waiting for Sugar Bear to finish up dance class, I pondered the BIG things. Why? Why? WHY????? It's not fair...no one deserves this.....what if it happens to Sugar Bear???? ugh.....tough stuff to think about.


Feb0712_0004ew

I know we are so blessed with good health. Sometimes I'm reminded all the more not to take it for granted.








The theme/prompt for this coming week is: LOVE


Should be easy. :) Can't wait to see what folks come up with. If you have been having trouble linking up, please let me know. email me at livingandlovingblog at gmail dot com. :)


2 Live It or Love It:

Cara said...

I totally know how you feel. Makes me hug my babies tighter. I had a friend who lost a child to cancer and none of us have ever been the same. Hang in there! Hoping you and Sugar Bear are well!

Arizaphale said...

Superb photo. I have been struggling with this one because I left my camera at a friend's house. Hopefully I can get something up tonight.
PS: Children and cancer should not have to be mentioned in the same sentence.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP