Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And Then....

it went........BOOM!

19 Live It or Love It:

The Egel Nest said...

I had a feeling you would get it...feel better...

:)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

holly said...

i hope it goes schllluuuuuurrrp soon. (that's suppose to be the sound of something leaving. i suppose i should have really said i hope it goes 'bye'. but there you go.)

Julie Corbett said...

Gotta hate that! I hope you're feeling better soon! :)

jennwa said...

I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

Sara said...

Oh No! I hope you are feeling better soon! I'd hug you, but I'm afraid I'll catch it, too. :D Get better soon!

KatieBug said...

Poor thing! Feel better soon.

Autumn said...

UGH.. I'm so sorry. :( Hope you feel better soon!

Lori- Fairytales & Margaritas said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Oh no - I was hoping it would pass you by... I hope you're feeling better soon! :)

The Rotten Correspondent said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope it doesn't stick around long.

Feel better.

Laura said...

Oh dear! I'm so sorry! I hope you're over it quickly, and that Sugar Bear is extra well-behaved while you're recovering! *hugs*

a writer's woolgatherings said...

OH NO!!!!! Feel better soon . . .

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh Corey. i am so sorry. May it be quickly over and done with!

Megan (FriedOkra) said...

Right there with ya, upchuck sister! I hope you get better sooooooon. :)

Mama Zen said...

Awww . . . feel better soon!

Pam said...

Ohhhhh! I hope you feel better soon. It is just NO good when the momma is sick.

bellevelma said...

Oh, no! Feel better soon!

WorksForMom said...

Oh crap, rest up and feel better soon (THOSE ARE ORDERS Corey)! :)

Joeprah said...

It seems like all my blogger friends are ill! Get better soon. I am glad I got mine out of the way last month. Peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP