Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Team-Up Thursday~ Money

Berta made a quick pick of the theme MONEY! What a fun, and interesting theme. I had coincidentily taken a photo of a penny on the ground a few days before, so it was perfect.

Berta's shot is fabulous, and so unexpected. What a creative way to send someone a gift of money. ♥

moneydipweb


Please do head over to Megan's to find all the Team-up Thursday participants.

8 Live It or Love It:

bBchronicles said...

Hey, thanks for putting up with me these past two weeks - had such a HUGE project going on then with internet problems = major headache! Love your photo - reminds me of 'me' when I was a little girl and I longed to find pennies on the ground! Great photo and fabulous angle. Thanks again partner!

Jessie said...

My middle girl is on a quest for coins whenever we leave the house. She is really good at finding them too. Berta's is great! I have always wanted to try my hand at origami but, well, you know how that goes :) I love what you both did with the theme!

Jen said...

Find a penny. Pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck. Love them both.

Cara said...

These are great, I would love to know how to fold a bill like that.

Kimberly said...

Oooh! I have one of those foldy hearts sitting on my desk. Love those! And I love the "just found" randomness of yours. :)

Joanna said...

Love the shadows you got in your shot with the flash of copper. Cool dollar bill too. Very creative.

Megan said...

that IS a great theme -- and two great interpretations!

Christina said...

"Find a penny, pick it up. The rest of the day, you'll have good luck!"

That little ditty was the first thing to pop into my head when I saw your photo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP