Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Oh my heavens.....I'd like to introduce you to the most adorable Dorthy that ever had the opportunity to grace this good earth. Hold on to your teeth, people....she is so sweet you might get a SERIOUS toothache!


Oct3010_0019ew

Last Spring, Sugar Bear and I had the extreme pleasure of seeing a really spectacular local production of The Wizard of Oz, and Sugar has been obsessed ever since. We are firmly on Team Dorthy.

Oct3010_0037ew

I mean the girl has FABULOUS shoes....so how can we NOT love her?

Oct29_0326ew

And Toto......how can you ignore the fact that Dorthy is FIERCELY loyal to her little dog? That's a personality trait we can really get behind.


Oct3010_0034ew

I was more than excited to whip up a fun Dorthy dress. I based it loosely on a dress I'd made before, and then changed it up here and there....and we were pretty pleased with how it turned out. BIG SMILES!

Oct3010_0023ew

Sugar Bear and I both agree that one of the VERY best things about Dorthy is her realization that there is truly NO PLACE LIKE HOME, because that is exactly how we feel.

Oct3010_0031ew

We don't even have to click our heels to get there, though, because where ever we both are is........

Oct3010_0026ew

HOME!

14 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

That is a very sweet story to go with a very cute little girl in a very cute costume. You've out done yourself again!

Maybe you and Sugar would like to join me... http://www.dozenaday.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

AH-dor(thy)-able!
Adorable! There IS no place like home! That last shoe shot is perfect! However it's her smile in the second picture that wins my heart over. (ah, it was already won 5 years ago!).....I think that really shows her personality perfectly! So cute! Love all your photos in this post!
Hugs, Heidi

Jen said...

I could not agree with you more. You did an awesome job on her dress. She is makes an adorable Dorothy.

Autumn said...

OMGosh she is a perfect Dorothy! You did a fabulous job on her costume. I hope that you both had a really fun Halloween.

Unknown said...

Seriously now! she is growing up just way too fast! I love her as Dorothy!!! Perfect!

Lisa said...

Great images!!
LOVE the costume, so stinkin' sweet!

The Johnson Family said...

C.U.T.E!!!! she is a totally fabulous Dorothy. Once again you rocked the halloween outfit, I always look forward to seeing what she'll be next year! Good job Corey :)

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! She is a darling Dorthy. I think me teeth are hurting. :oP

Megan Cobb said...

Adorable!

Kimberly said...

Ab.so.lute perfection!

AnnD said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is just perfect! Her braids! Her outfit! Those shoes! [swoon!] I love it! I love her! Great costume and great photos!

Aspiemom said...

She's perfect!

Joanna said...

SHE IS PERFECT...right down to her little red shoes! I'd have to agree, the cutest Dorthy EVER! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say, her costume is so perfect and the pictures are so beautiful. These are some of my favorites ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP