Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Playful Moments

Mar0511_0016ew

I know...I know....I haven't posted my Disney pics...but to be honest...I'm overwhelmed by the amount of pics I took, and haven't really edited but a few of them. I have other pics I NEED to be working on.....NEED TO, so I'm not really allowing myself to touch the Disney shots until I'm done. Sort of punishing myself. Yeah....bad Corey!

But....I did sneak in a few edits of some of the photos I took after Disney while we were still in Orange County with Carol and her family. THIS is the REAL reason we went down there. I wanted soooooooooooooooooo badly to meet Carol....and take pictures by her side. It was everything I dreamed it would be. EVERYTHING!!! The kids had fun....but I'm certain Carol and I enjoyed ourselves a little bit more. We happily snapped away. Sigh.....BEST of times.

Mar0511_0021ew

These were taken on our last day there. We went to a fun place......of which, I can't remember the name. tee hee.....BUT....I'll never forget what it FELT like to be there among good people.

Mar0511_0020ew

There is no better way to bond a friendship like playing together. While the children played in their own way.....us ladies played in our special way. It was such a special treat.

Mar0511_0019ew

Every single day since we've been back....our minds drift back to our trip, and while Disney was a treat.....creating bonds that will last a lifetime.....priceless. We miss them.

Mar0511_0035ew

They brought out the BEST in us. Watching Sugar Bear bloom under their gaze.....was fabulous. Seeing their fondness for her grow....was something I'll be forever grateful for.

Mar0511_0038ew

There are just not enough words to express how wonderful it felt to be a part of their family for a few days. We are truly blessed!


Mar0511_0042ew

2 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

Love these photo's of beautiful Sugar Bear...her smile, the matching outfits, the fun times and boy, has she gotten so tall....keep her small!!!

inkyblog said...

i have tried and tried to comment. i am loving seeing your pics from the trip, makes me so happy xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP