Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Week 35

myweekdiptych36web

May 29th I took a picture of Sugar Bear's Maternity plant. Have you ever seen one of those? I had never heard of it until Sugar brought her's home from Kindergarten. They are really fun plants. It is a succulent that produces little baby plantlets on it's leaves. Her plant was about half an inch tall when she brought it home. It is a foot and a half tall now, and has lots of babies. :)

May 30th I really needed to "make it up" to Sugar. I'd spent the entire Memorial Day Weekend, at the computer working on her Elementary School's yearbook. Poor girl was really neglected, so Monday we had a date at the movie theater. It is a special treat for us, as we only go about twice a year. We saw Kung Fu Panda 2, and had a ton of popcorn. It was a fun afternoon.

May 31st, after a long day at work (and school), we enjoyed the early evening outdoors. Sugar took me to her "love garden" and we admired the beautiful colors of green in the gorgeous evening light.

June 1st we grabbed a quick shot of our neighbor's goats. I love the golden evening light, and we always enjoy visiting with the goats. They are such characters.

June 2nd found us girls running an errand for my mother, and stopping by my brother's house. Sugar was happy to be reunited with the pinwheel she got at the baby shower a few weeks back. She was gleefully running around their yard. Life can be so easy.

June 3rd saw our first cherries of the summer season. Sugar and I adore cherries. ooooooo so good.

June 4th was such a special day that both of had been looking forward to for months. Dance Recital didn't disappoint, either. I love watching my girl perform. She is such a blessing.


2 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

Looks like a great week. I hope you are feeling better.

Gayle said...

I love the engagement shots below. You did a really nice job capturing the love.

Looks like you and Sugar are enjoying summer. Hope it's filled with lots of sunshine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP