Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

52 Weeks of me 2012~ Week 22

The theme for the week was:  SMILE

I'm gonna have to admit that I dropped the ball this week, and just didn't take a purposeful shot for the theme.  I did however get a shot of my girly girl and myself after her Dance Recital.  We are definitely allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll SMILES

Jun 03 2012_0019ew


It was a GREAT show, and I'll be posting more photos of that soon.


The theme/prompt for this week is: ART

2 Live It or Love It:

cat said...

She looks beautiful - love that little girl dance shows.

Anonymous said...

You have never looked more like mother and daughter than in this photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP