Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Last Day of First Grade

I am quite nearly overcome with emotion thinking that my girl is finished with First Grade.   How can this be?  This year really did fly.  While it was a wonderful year, we are so ready for Summer.  Looking forward to lots of fun times. 

If you remember, I started a little project on Sugar Bear's first day. 


Aug3111_0082efavweb


Here she is TODAY....on her last day of First Grade.


Jun 12 2012_0015ecollagefb


Oh my how she has grown.  I had forgotten that she had TWO missing front teeth when school started.  tee hee

3 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

She is still such a precious child....

Beth Cotell said...

It's amazing the difference one school year makes. She looks so grown up!

Jen said...

Oh my. It is so amazing how much she grew over the school year. Yeah for summer break!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP