Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 19, 2010

I don't do hair......

But I'm trying.


Feb1110_0002ew

With the help of The Story of a Princess and Her Hair. I'll never be as good as she is....but I can aleast start giving more effort!

10 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

How could you possibly say you don't do hair? That is awesome!

Joanna said...

Oh My! That is fantastic!! You will be an expert in no time at all. :0)

Donetta said...

oh that is so cute! You do do hair and very original really!

Marcelle said...

I cant do hair...my poor girls while they were growing up!!!
Sugar's hair looks very creative to me.

AnnD said...

I had to laugh cause I don't do hair either! But, it looks as though you are light years ahead of me!


P.S. I tried to make an appt. with a certified car seat check person at our local hospital (like you are) and she didn't show up for my 1st appt. with her and didn't return my call to reschedule with her!

[sigh] It figures I'm am in (probably) the one area with the totally unprofessional one!

Christina said...

I'd beg to differ - I think you're pretty darn good with hair!

Chtildlife said...

Absotively adorable! I dare not show this post to my resident diva or I would be up to my elbows in impossible french-braids from now till next leap-year :D

Childlife said...

Note above that I cannot even spell my own screen name...

Deb said...

Wow, I'm impressed! And even more so that Sugar Bear will let you do such time-consuming things to her hair too. I'm lucky if I can get Abby to sit still for 30 seconds to run a brush through hers - and she's been doing her own ponytails for months now. They look like a third grader did them, but she's ok with that. I can't get Hannah to let me do anything other than brush hers - and even that usually involves tears and hysterics.

Maybe I'll have better luck with Becca - once she actually grows enough hair to do something with, other than throw a clip in it every now and then, lol! ;)

mrsmouthy said...

Check out this blog: she doesn't update it anymore, but I think there's some good stuff there: http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP