Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I ♥ Faces~ I Wanna Dance


Dance like no one is watching!





This is one of my all time favorite images I have ever taken of Sugar Bear. She is so in the moment, and every time I look at it, I feel FREE.

I feel like letting loose, and getting lost in the music.

I feel like turning up the tunes, and dancing around the living room.

I feel like grabbing a partner, and swinging them around.

I feel like I haven't a care in the world.



Jan1009_0095ew

How about YOU?

To be even more inspired to get up out of your chair, and let your body free to move to the sound of the music, visit i ♥ faces this week.


14 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Thanks! I'm in the mood for dancing! Have a lovely week!

Marvett Smith said...

This is so sweet!

Melinda said...

Beautiful capture of a child's innocence! If only we all could let loose like this without any inhibitions!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Your daughter is adorable.

candacesoon said...

Oh to be free like a child! What a great photo.

Candace
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43742805@N03/4359276137/

Jeanette said...

Love the movement in this shot!

Cynthia Morrissey said...

Oh my. Adorable! One of my favourite entries so far.

Unknown said...

She really does look lost in the moment. So totally happy and free : ) Perfect!

Unknown said...

No wonder this is a favorite!! :-) I LOVe it - so so sweet!

oh and your header is fantastic - love that picture!

Lindsay said...

Awww, love it! She is in the moment!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Adorable. Sweet shot.

Shanna said...

She looks like she is having the time of her life!!

Kristi said...

Your header makes me laugh... lol. What a cute picture of her dancing!

Secret Agent Mama said...

I so want her to marry one of my boys someday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP