Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~I don't think This Bunny trusts me

Feb1310_0023ew

Feb1310_0021ew

Feb1310_0005ew

Feb1310_0007ew

Feb1310_0031ew

Feb1310_0034ew



For more Wordless Wednesday, go HERE and HERE.

16 Live It or Love It:

Cheryl said...

Amazing. He/she certainly appears to think you're up to something. Possibly they had a previous run in with Mr. Fudd?
How close did you really get?

Janet said...

Oh how sweet! That inquisitive little face - reminds me of Peter Rabbit, planning to climb into Mr McGregor's vegetable garden!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Oh cute! I have 'bunnies' in my WW post today too, but I'm thinking that yours is more fun to play with. ;)

Joy said...

He's probably leery because Easter is coming up and someone might try to get him to lay eggs like the Cadburry bunny. That or mistake him for a chocolate bunny and try to take nip off an ear. Ok, I admit that's weird but that's all I can think of. :-)

Great photos!!! Your talented!

Smiles!
Happy WW!

If you have time please stop by my site too! I've got my WW post up too! And I also have a great give away going right now for Boogie Wipes! Greatest invention since sliced bread!

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

Lovely!

julie said...

What a sweet looking rabbit :)

Muhammad khabbab said...

I am amused. Just superb. specially in the shot where he/she is looking back.

Newlyweds Guide Francesca said...

How sweet! The bunny puts me in the Easter spirit. Is it spring yet?

Mama Zen said...

These are so cute!

Jen said...

That looks like a healthy bunny. Your shots are so clear and sharp. Lovely.

Stanza Rae said...

Great Wordless Wednesday submission!

I have linked to you on my "Very Best of Wordless Wednesday" post for 2/24.

Have a Great Day!

http://www.goodbadandgottahave.com/2010/02/very-best-of-wordless-wednesday-22410.html

Upstatemomof3 said...

Oh what a cute little bunny rabbit. I just want to take him home. Of course, I have always wanted a bunny. But that one really is adorable.

Joanna said...

What a beautiful bunny. I LOVE that last shot of him looking at you in a side glance. Makes me giggle. :0)

Carver said...

The bunny should trust you to do a fabulous job photographing him. Delightful sequence.

Christina said...

oh my. he is just too cute!!! and he does look a bit wary of you. did he really let you get that close, or were you manning a serious telephoto?

Jo Beaufoix said...

Awwww what a sweet bunny. I especially love the 4th and 5th. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP