Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 22, 2012

52 Weeks of Me 2012~ Week Sixteen

The theme/prompt for the week was: Looking In

 Okay...okay...okay....so guess what? I really cheated this week! I had a real hum dinger of a busy week, and just didn't get around to taking a picture for the week. BUT.....a few weeks back, I took like 67 bazillion, so I nabbed one of those that fits the theme. :) I don't want this project to be a chore, so I'm easy about things like that. Gotta do what I gotta do. Apr0712_0148ew The theme/prompt for the coming week is...........CIRCLES! oooooo interesting. I have NO idea what I'm gonna do.

1 Live It or Love It:

Smoothie Recipes said...

Great posst

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP