Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

I feel almost Famous

Hey there Friends! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over the top excited to share some BIG BIG BIG news. It makes me feel quite nearly famous.

You see, I have some really really really awesome friends that have done something so very special. I'm bursting at the seams to share. I "met" Megan and Laura over 8 years ago on a pretty well known website called, Babycenter. We were all pregnant with our first child, and seeking some companionship through out our pregnancy. We ended up on the same "birth board" with our children being due January of 2005. After the birth of our girls (yes....we all had girls.) several of us, (about 100) decided to go to a private board so that we could get to know each other better, and share more of our lives in a safe fashion.

We quite literally learned to be a mother together, and I am so very grateful to have been learning right along side such truly amazing women. I can't tell you how much I have appreciated both of these gentle loving mamas in my life.

I am so proud to announce that they are taking their amazing knowledge and skill and sharing it with the world. These ladies wrote a book....oh yes they did, and it is for sale as we speak on AMAZON! oh my gosh.....I love it. I am so pleased to be able to say that I knew them BEFORE they knew anything. tee hee....just kidding. Both of these fabulous ladies knew a lot going into this journey of parenthood, and now, with practice....they know so much more.

Please go HERE and read all about their fabulous book.

They are having a big "book buying party" tomorrow, so if you feel so inclined.....buy one up....or refer a friend to it. I just know it is going to be a best seller.

I'm so proud of you, Megan and Laura! You deserve the very best! ♥

0 Live It or Love It:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP