Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2012

52 Weeks of ME 2012- Week Thirteen

Theme/Prompt of the week was: WORK

I was home on Spring Break on week....and boy oh boy did I NEED it. Such a great time at home.

I almost forgot to get my shot. IN fact.....I only took this a few hours ago when I started thinking about going to work tomorrow. yeah.....I make this face when I think of it. sigh...


Mar0112_0034ew

The photo has double meaning though. You might have noticed that only one of my finger nails are decorated. I'm testing it to see if it WORKS. I have super oily nails or something because NO nail polish stays on my nails for longer than 1/2 a day, and EXPENSIVE fake nails...I've tried several times....and they come off in 3-4 days. UGH. I gave up ages ago. My SIL is into the new Jamberry nail wraps, and really wanted me to try it, so she did one nail for me yesterday. While I hope it sticks....I feel a bit odd with only the one done. Time will tell....if it will WORK!

The theme/prompt for next week is: Underneath

I'm hoping for inspiration on this one. :)

1 Live It or Love It:

Arizaphale said...

Hey Corey! I loved you WORK theme and your awesome nail!! I finally got one up. As for 'underneath'.....hmmm that's got me thinking :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP