Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 25, 2009

How NOT to take silhouette photos....but still ♥ them

These shots totally did NOT turn out the way I intended, BUT I love them none the less.

Sugar Bear and I had a great time today working on her batting skills. After several minutes she was hitting the ball about half the time. Mama needs more practice at pitching.


May2509_0015ew


May2509_0017ew


I am asked fairly often if I'd post the Meta Data from my photos so that others could learn. It really is a pain in the hiney to remember to do, and I am usually so pressed for time. I do want to help others learn, when at all possible, so I wanted to let anyone know that they can click on any photo on my blog and it will take you to Flickr. There you can click on the "more properties" to the right of the page (usually the third bullet down), and it will tell you everything you want to know about that shot. Feel free!



I have removed my "followers" widget from the bottom of my blog, as blogger says it MIGHT help with the problem I've been having here on my blog. Please let me know if you are still having trouble. livingandlovingblog AT gmail.com

6 Live It or Love It:

Christina said...

YAY, it's working again now!!! These pics may not have been what you were planning, but they capture a sweet moment nontheless. You know, I know thing Nadia and I have ever done baseball! time to change that. :)

Tanya said...

I love them!! I'm thinking of the word "ethereal" but its not quite what I mean..lol.

Melissa G said...

Any photo with your little girl in it is precious!

Autumn said...

Looks like you and Sugar are enjoying this Fab weather we are having. I also have to work on my pitching skills, Bug and I played the other day and he was getting annoyed with mom. lol

Anonymous said...

I took a bunch of failed silhouette pix last week, too, but yours look professional next to mine!

Tabitha Blue said...

I still love them too, what a fun moment and SB is just as cute as always!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP