Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Twenty-eight

I have not bailed on the "52 weeks of me project." I've just been taking a break from posting, as I should be editing wedding photos instead. I think I've taken a picture each week.....but haven't stuck to the theme. I'm going to play catch up tonight.

This photo was taken wayyyyyyyyyy back on July 10th. It shows me dutifully working on wedding edits. Sugar Bear actually took this for me. I was too lazy to set up my tripod. She is a good little helper.

Jul1011_0002ew

1 Live It or Love It:

Jen said...

Sugar Bear is a photographer in training.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP