Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

The difference 15 days makes

On August 3rd Sugar's smile looked like this.....

Aug0311_0035ew


Then on the 8th, it looked like this.....

Aug0811_0009ew

Yesterday, when I picked up Sugar after a long day at work...I was greeted with this fabulous smile...

Aug1811_0026ew

♥ ♥ ♥

I'm embracing this stage as much as I can. I am trying not to lament the end of her beautiful little baby teeth. I'm really trying not to worry about how HUGE the new teeth will be. You see.....when my adult teeth came in....they were awful. BIG, crooked....and spotted. I have hated my teeth forever. They are better after braces...but still ugly. I'm trying my BEST to just go with the flow, and I'm positive that I will embrace whatever Sugar's smile has in store for us.


4 Live It or Love It:

inkyblog said...

oh my gosh - i got in!!!

her smile went from completely adorable to downright insanely cute!

Autumn said...

She is soooooo cute with that toothless smile. I know the feeling though... Bugs teeth have been....um... not so cute. But he is growing into them finally and they are getting better. I hope the tooth fairy brings her something good!

Jenty said...

Oh my goodness she's getting big! Hope the tooth fairy remembered to bring her something, unless the tooth fairy here who forgot **blush**

Marcelle said...

You cant but love this stage of a little one's life....it speaks so much ~ she is as beautiful as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP