Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Blue-eyed....friends.

Summer is winding down for Sugar Bear, as school starts for her here in about 9 days. As you might know, Sugar is starting at a new school this fall, and we are very excited for this new opportunity. It doesn't come with out some downfalls though. We are having to leave our long time daycare, as it isn't convenient in regards to the geographical logistics. This has had all of us, Sugar, her care provider, and myself in a bit of an emotional bind. We are not really feeling ready for this change. We are hoping it will work out to spend some "no school" days and vacation time at our familiar daycare, but on whole.....things are a-changing.

Not only is Sugar Bear firmly attached to her care provider....she has some pretty darn amazing little friends. Some long standing....and some fairly new, but it is hard knowing that she will go from seeing these fabulous little people 5 days a week....so maybe once every other month or so. I know she will be making some really great new friends, but it hard to accept the loss.

I nabbed this shot of Sugar Bear and a really sweet little set of sisters last week. I was taking some photos of Sugar Bear as soon as I picked her up from daycare to document the loss of her second top tooth, and her little friends wanted to jump into the shot. You know me....I won't balk at an opportunity to photograph a cutie....let alone THREE!

I simply adore these two shots. The first reminds me that sometimes "love hurts!" tee hee....


Aug1811_0012ew

And this one....well....it just doesn't get any cuter than this! In fact, when I showed the girls the photo in the little screen on my camera...the littlest honey on the right summed it all up when she said....."AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" ♥ I couldn't agree more.
Aug1811_0014ew

4 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

So cute! Sorry you have to switch providers. It's one of the hardest things about being a working parent. Finding good child care. Good luck to you and Sugar on the adjustment.

Jeanette said...

OMG how cute!!

Jen said...

Sugar Bear will be so glad to have these photos of her friends. I totally forgot my camera on Miller's last day. I was so upset with myself.

Marcelle said...

Oh wow, are they not the cutest little girls....love girls and then with Blue eyes, even better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP