Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

5 Little Pumpkins.....Sugar Style!

Boy howdy, do I have a special treat for YOU today!

Hang on to your socks.....The Sugar is performing!
♥♥♥♥





Don't you just want to eat her with a spoon?

NO?

huh.....must just be me!




16 Live It or Love It:

Aspiemom said...

Adorable! I love how she's dressed for her little performance and in such a pretty matching setting!

Tell her she did a great job! I bet she loves school!

Sue said...

ave a smile on my face...what a cutie pie...or maybe a sugar pie...LOL

Janet said...

AAAAAH! I can't open it! :(

Marcelle said...

That is the cutest little blogger girl ever...and now finally I've heard her voice and seen her move...
She put a big smile on my dial while watching that and now afterwards thinking about how cute she is...I could eat her with a spoon for sure, its not only you!!!!

AnnD said...

I loved this because I got to see and hear your voices! Such a nice surprise! Her singing even brought Emma in from the other room and she asked: "Who is dat?" And I said: "It's Sugar!" And she said: "I yike Sugar."

Autumn said...

That totally made my day! Singing and dancing, taking after her momma. :)

Kat said...

Yep. I totally want to eat her with a spoon! :)

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

That's so darling!

And I didn't think anybody but me said "boy howdy" anymore!

Also? I love your banner picture!

Hope you're having a good week. (Visiting from SITS)

- Margaret

Bryce's momma said...

I can hardly stand it! Too cute! What a total and complete joy children are! How can anyone warp the beauty of their perfection into anything less than a fabulous gift from God! Every moment with them just fills me up! My cup runneth over after my times with my Bryce! Sorry that we have been a stranger. Been in the hospital with my little one and now I have pneumonia, asthmatic bronchitis, and two ear infections! Don't u want to come and play with us? lol We r on the track to recovery and I hope to be back on more soon. I miss my little sugar and her momma! Take care Corey and keep living and loving every minute of it!

Unknown said...

I do want to eat her : ) She is the cutest thing! She surely tastes delicious : )

mrsmouthy said...

What a star! And a ham! I've never heard SB talk before...it adds a whole new dimension to her charm.

Lindy said...

love her little outfits!

tommie said...

She is too cute! That is an adorable outfit as well.

now I feel an urge to drag the sewing machine out.

ps, yes, back to blogging. all is fine. was feeling slightly overwhelmed. lost my blogging and photog mojo. slowly finding it again.

Gayle said...

Wow! Cute and shocking. You are stepping outside of your box. :) I like it! What a smarty pants, too. Love it.

Kimi said...

Oh my heavens!! I was already having a good day...but that just made my day soooooooooo much better!! I love it!!!!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Finally got here. Miss M has had a terrible sickness bug since she got back from Daddy's but was much better today and we have now watched this quite possibly 100 times and know the song by heart.
Oh Corey I could totally eat her. I love her accent and her sweet face and how animated she is doing the actions. Miss M and I agreed that she and Sugar would be great friends if they ever meet. HEe hee. This made a very tired Mummy very happy.
Might be posting a little film of Miss M later to show how better she is. Sadly she is not quite as refined as Sugar, hee hee.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP