Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tell Me Thursday~ Kitty Project Notes

Yesterday's post was simply a quick share of the most recent week of The Kitty Project.

Day 29- Work was C-R-A-Z-Y, and I was quite literally feeling like I'd been pinned to the wall.

Day 30- The season of a REALLY dirty truck begins, and I loved the "real" kitty footprints on my hood. Unlike some folks, who can't stand to see cat prints on their vehicle, it makes me smile each time I see them. Such sweet little prints. ♥

Day 31- Just us girls at home tonight, so we snuggled with our quilt, watched a movie and ate popcorn. ♥

Day 32- Sometimes I just feel so very stuck in the middle.

Day 33- Spent the entire day crafting, sewing, and creating with my Sugar. These are some bits and pieces to be thrown away after making Sugar Bear's Halloween costume. I set Kitty up with a fun ensamble, and when Sugar saw is hours later, she said, "Tee Hee....Kitty is from Russia!" What a silly little cookie that girl is.

Day 34- Sugar spent a good deal of her time on Sunday learning to play darts. I was the audience.

Day 35- Took this while hanging out by the recycle bin with some friends at work.

Not only did this past week, start off the second month of this project, it wraped up September. I had a little fun, and made up a collage of all the photos I took in that first month. They are not in order of how I took them, however.

mosaicSeptember09

6 Live It or Love It:

bBchronicles said...

I WANT A KITTY! . . . really bad! GREAT POST - you make me want to drag out my machine and crafting stuff and join in! GREAT PICS and so FUN!

Janet said...

Oh how I loved that project! Stacey is dying to get busy with her new camera but she has been so busy with assignments and tests. Now that the holidays are coming up I am going to give her this idea - I think she could get some good practise and get to know her camera too! Such an inspiration! :)

Killlashandra said...

What a neat project!

Gayle said...

I've said this before...what a fun project. I hope to do it one day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by to comment on my WW post!

I love this project you've done. I really enjoyed seeing all the different "poses". Cute, cute, cute!

Thanks for sharing,
Ciao

Tabitha Blue said...

What a fun idea!!! And such a cute little kitty to hang with. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP