Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 2, 2009

Photo Hunters~ Words

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I truly believe a picture says a thousand WORDS. I am loving my Kitty Project. I find that each photo says much more than I ever intended, and as a whole, they really represent what my life is like.

Day Twenty-Two
(Still sick........)


Sept2209_0001ew

Day Twenty-Three
(Back to work.....no one did my job while I was sick....so much to do.)


Sept2309_0001ew

Day Twenty-Four
(Still feeling overloaded with make-up work. Wishing there were two of me.)


Sept2409_0001ew

Day Twenty-five


Sept2509_0005ew

Day Twenty-Six
(Trying to lose myself in my sewing projects.)


Sept2609_0054ew

Day Twenty-Seven
(Cherishing each and every moment playing with my child.)


Sept2709_0081ew

Day Twenty-Eight
(Feeling like the world has been turned upside down.)


Sept2809_0001ew


I have faith and believe that years from now, I'll be able to look back at this project and easily be transported back to this time, and feel it all over again.....even without the WORDS!

I look forward to seeing everyone's take on the theme this weekend. Enjoy your life....for it is good!

17 Live It or Love It:

sweet limes said...

I was going to say that I love that last picture, but I think it would be more accurate to say I FEEL that picture. What a great project!

upto6only said...

that was truly a beautiful project. do you carve them?

Liz Hinds said...

That is a fantastic project and works really well. Well done.

jams o donnell said...

I love that kitty! Superb photos as ever!

jams o donnell said...

I love that kitty! Superb photos as ever!

Carver said...

Great idea for the theme and what a creative project. Happy weekend.

kayerj said...

I've really enjoyed viewing your kitty pictures. I think I might do this myself. What a creative way to document daily life.

CRIZ LAI said...

I love the way you shot all the photos. Wonderful composition. :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

MaR said...

What a creative take on the theme and lovely shots!!
My PH

Sandy said...

Oh so creative..
Mine's up, too
http://sandyben.blogspot.com/

healingmagichands said...

What a very interesting project you have been engaged in. I like it a lot. Your photohunt is lovely.

Dianne said...

What an interesting series of photos. Great idea!

Teena in Toronto said...

That's so cute :)

I played too :)

Christina said...

lovely work, once again. I really appreciate Day 24!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Lovely take on this week's theme :)

stan said...

what a creative use of the kitty prop!

jmb said...

Too funny Corey. I love it.

Have a great week and hope you are feeling much better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP