Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunday Citar~ Just for Kicks



Welcome to Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Tabitha @ FreshMommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.


Sept2009_0001ew

Sept2009_0004ew

Sept2009_0006ew

Sept2009_0008ew


“If it's not fun, you're not doing it right”~ Bob Basso

15 Live It or Love It:

Mamí♥Picture said...

Wow that was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!
Have a Lovely Sunday!
"My Sunday Citar"

Gayle said...

I do not know what that hotdog looking this is or if you eat it with sauce or ketchup, but that has to be about the most fun food ever!! I love it!

Just caught up...my life is beyond insane. Love all the kitty photos and I would absolutely love to do something like this at a later date. I hope I remember.

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

wow! that is a great idea, placing pasta on hotdogs that way! maybe with that, i could get my toddler to eat hotdogs. he doesn't eat anything other than plain pasta and macaroni n' cheese, not even chicken fingers, or any meat product!

Tabitha Blue said...

That is such a fun project, Corey!! I'm sure SB just loved it! What a way to make life fun. This was perfect in every way!
Have a great Sunday and thanks for joining in on Sunday Citar!!

:)

~Tabitha

Maude Lynn said...

How fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so fun : ) I love it : ) And I adore that quote!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen that before!! Perfect fun!

Autumn said...

Cool idea! Very fun, I'm going to have to try that.

Crystal Rae said...

wow... what is that. that looks crazy and fun, I think i'll have to try that, my husband would like that,LOl.

bBchronicles said...

Ohhhh, just in time! I'm going to take care of kids in two weeks and have been trying to think of something fun to cook!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS for the idea - the kids LOVE hot dogs! Brilliant!

Christina said...

that is awesome...what total fun! I am absolutely doing this with Nadia...you are the BEST!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, very creative! Great quote to match!

UtahJenny said...

AWESOME ... that looks so fun and the quote will be remembered!!!

Michelle said...

I am laughing so hard because I can't decide if these hot dogs pieces are gross or fun!

If you came up with that combo you are one clever mom.

Jen E said...

how fun is that???!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP