Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And the Kitty is BACK!


Day 36
(Spent what felt like the entire day in the car traveling to an out of area training for work.)


Oct0609_0011ew

Day 37
(Do YOU take the toiletries...even if you don't use them? Kitty wanted to, but I reminded him that we converted to only using natural products almost two years ago.)

Oct0709_0001ew

Day 38
(So very glad to get home and UNPACK!)

Oct0809_0004ew

Day 39
(Stacks and stacks and stacks of work awaited my return....sigh.....)

Oct0909_0001ew

Day 40
(For the first time in 5 years, upon waking, I stayed in bed and read for a few hours. LOVE IT!)

Oct1009_0011ew

Day 41
(Sugar Bear made it home from Grandma and Grandpa's house, just in time for some marble races. She won.)

Oct1109_0001ew

Day 42
(Typical Monday at work.....on the phone the entire time, diverting crisis, answering big questions, and making decisions.)

Oct1309_0013ew

As you can see, I'm back in business. My photos are secure, and I'm editing like crazy. Now I just need to figure out how I can continue to do everything I've been doing, AND get back to blogging. There are simply not enough hours in the day to do all the extremely cool things I want to do. CHOICES....CHOICES....CHOICES!



9 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

I love it! :)

Marcelle said...

Brilliant....you are simply the BEST!!!

Autumn said...

Yay you're back! Oh and yes I do take the toiletries even if I don't use them. After several business trips I donate them to a womens shelter. :)

AnnD said...

We have the same phones at our office too! hehe

Gayle said...

Still lovin' the kitty!

Christina said...

yay kitty! I love me some Kitty, and am glad to see him back. (At least, I think of kitty as a "he!")

Michelle said...

So glad you're back! I've been missing your photos!

YTSL said...

Aawwwww. Was expecting to see Hello Kitty but your is also a cute kitty. :)

TuTu's Bliss said...

I love the way you compose a shot. Usually I only like shots with faces but I adore these pics and so did my daughters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP